You are cordially invited to the Orlando Sings’ 2nd Annual Mardi Gras Gala! Join us for an evening of live entertainment, dancing, and Cajun-inspired cuisine, all while supporting the newest and fastest growing performing arts organization in Central Florida.
All proceeds will benefit Orlando Sings and the nonprofit organization’s community engagement and education programs.
Cocktails | Hors d’Oeuvres | Live Music
Silent Auction | Dancing | Black Tie & Masks Encouraged
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
SILENT AUCTION & SPONSORSHIPS
Dear Business Leader,
Our community’s new performing arts 501c3 nonprofit organization, Orlando Sings, will hold its 2nd Annual Mardi Gras Gala and Silent Auction on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at the Winter Park Farmers Market.
Proceeds from the event will help us to fulfill our mission to elevate the choral art form and enrich the cultural fabric of Florida through extraordinary shared experiences for audiences and singers. We cultivate cultural exchange and believe that engaging in music can change people’s lives for the better.
It would be a great asset to our auction and a wonderful expression of support if your business were represented with an item, service, or gift certificate at a value you determine. Bidding on auction items will be available to gala attendees as well as online to our entire community. We will be promoting the silent auction (and thereby providing promotion of your business) to our email newsletter subscribers (1,000+) and on social media (14,000+ monthly reach).
In addition, you can purchase a table (8 seats for $650) to be acknowledged in our printed and online program and be publicly thanked at the event. Become a gala event sponsor ($2,500 donation— includes a table [8 seats]), and you will also be the focus of a dedicated Orlando Sings social media post and be featured in our email newsletter.
AUCTION ITEM SUBMISSION OPTIONS
- Give directly to our volunteer that contacted you, and they will hand deliver to us.
- Mail to: Orlando Sings ATTN: Andrew Minear, 1001 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
- Email email@example.com when your item is ready and a member of our staff or one of our volunteers will stop by to pick up.
PURCHASE A TABLE
- Go to https://orlandosings.org/boxoffice/ click on “Buy Tix” next to the Orlando Sings Mardi Gras Gala, and choose Ticket Type “Table.”
- After you complete your purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what name or business name you would like to be acknowledged in the program as a table sponsor.
BECOME A GALA EVENT SPONSOR
- Go to https://orlandosings.org/donate/ and make a donation of at least $2,500.
- Under “Dedicate this Donation” choose “yes, please” and “In honor of”
- Type “Gala” for first name and “Sponsor” for last name and complete the donation.
- We will contact you for acknowledgement details.
- Auction items and Event Sponsor Donations must be received by 5:00 PM Wednesday, February 1.
- Table purchases must be made by 5:00 PM Monday, January 30.
All proceeds go directly to our amazing professional vocal and instrumental artists, education and outreach programs like the Orlando Senior Singers, and to cultivating a world-class professional music scene in Orlando. Thank you in advance for your consideration and support.
Andrew Minear, D. M. A.
Artistic & Executive Director, Orlando Sings
ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Orlando Sings Season Sponsor ($25,000)
- Concert Sponsor (4 spots left at $12,500)
- Artist Sponsor ($3,000-$7,000)
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
Orlando Sings, Inc. is a federally recognized 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization. As such, donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Tax ID#: 85-4014099