The Orlando Sings mission is to elevate the choral art form and enrich the cultural fabric of Florida through extraordinary shared experiences for audiences and singers.
Orlando Sings seeks to create lively gathering spaces for people seeking a dynamic music community. We cultivate cultural exchange and believe that engaging in music can change people’s lives for the better.
Led by Artistic and Executive Director Dr. Andrew Minear, Orlando Sings presents a full season of professional concerts for year-round and seasonal residents, as well as students, tourists, and international visitors. We perform music inspired by the many cultures of our community, classical masterpieces, and thought-provoking works by the most brilliant composers of today. We collaborate with composers, artists, orchestras, and other arts organizations. We perform with national and international artists as well as established and rising talent from the state of Florida.
The Orlando Sings community is welcoming, engaging, and inspiring. We serve, support, and create special opportunities for:
- choral singing enthusiasts
- professional vocalists, instrumentalists, composers, and other artists
- patrons of the arts
- immigrants and refugees
- the next generation of performers and creatives
Artistry • Innovation • Professionalism
Celebration • Collaboration • Joy
Community • Education • Inclusion
Commitment to Access, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- At Orlando Sings, everybody is welcome. Together we strive to create spaces where everyone can be fully themselves and to build an inclusive culture that values and celebrates the diverse voices and life experiences of our community.
- Every Orlando Sings concert season includes works by composers from historically excluded groups in choral music, including women and BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color).
- Orlando Sings welcomes everyone regardless of age, citizenship, disability status, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status.
Orlando Sings, Inc. is a federally recognized 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization. As such, donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.